Noteworthy Sheet Music is pleased to offer a small selection of compact discs for sale; these CDs were recorded by musicians with whom NSM has had a long-standing affiliation and whose compositions and/or arrangements we have published previously. To order one or more copies of these CDs, please use the Noteworthy Sheet Music Contact Us form to let us know which CD(s) you would like to purchase, along with your email contact information and USPS mailing address. We will then send you a PayPal invoice for the sale, including a $3.99 shipping and handling fee. Once we receive notice from PayPal that you have paid for the item(s), we will ship your CD(s) to the address provided, for expected delivery in 7-10 days. Please note that due to prohibitively high international shipping rates, it is practical for us to ship only to addresses within the USA.
|A Rite for All Souls||The Mark Harvey Group|
Peter H. Bloom, flutes; Larry Carsman, guitar; Billy Novik, saxophone & clarinet; Mimi Rabson, violin; Ricardo Monzon, percussion; Todd Baker, bass
D.C. Hall’s New Concert and Quadrille Band
|Faces of Souls||Aardvark Jazz Orchestra|
Ensemble Chaconne with Pamela Dellal
|Tea-Time Classics||Robin Chudy, harp and Peter H. Bloom, flute|
Robin Chudy, harp and Peter H. Bloom, flute
Soundjewel Productions, SJ.240.1, CD $14.97
This sachet of classic and exotic harp and flute music was inspired by the elegant ritual of afternoon tea. It is the ideal accompaniment to tea-time, or any time an infusion of relaxation and euphoria is needed. Previously based in Boston, harpist Robin Chudy played the harp daily for fourteen years at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, where she developed a style suited to relaxed listening in the Tea Lounge and Cafe, and acquired a broad repertoire of classical and lighter compositions, many her own arrangements. Well-known to our website visitors, Peter H. Bloom is a consummate flutist, NSM editorial consultant, and NSM contributing composer and arranger.
To listen to audio clips of selected tracks, click on the mp3 icons beside the titles.
1. Menuet from l’Arlésienne Suite no. 2, Georges Bizet, 4:12
2. Morceau de Concours, Gabriel Fauré, 2:29
3. Suite of Waltzes from Tales from the Vienna Woods, Johann Strauss, 8:06
5. First Arabesque, Claude Debussy, 4:13
6. Entr’acte from Act III of the opera Carmen (arr: Quinto Maganini), Georges Bizet, 4:17
7. Romanza from Act I of the opera La Wally, Alfredo Catalani, 3:18
8. Sentimental Walk from Diva (Tr: Ed Meredith, arr: R. Chudy), Vladimir Cosma, 3:07
9. Danza Habanera, Th. H. Northrup, 3:04
10. I Dreamt I Dwelt in Marble Halls from The Bohemian Girl, M. W. Balfe, 4:27
11. Theme from Brideshead Revisited, Geoffrey Burgon, 2:44
12. Gnossienne no. 1, Erik Satie, 2:23
13. Gnossienne no. 2, Erik Satie, 1:25
14. Gnossienne no. 3, Erik Satie, 1:59
15. Rêverie, Claude Debussy, 3:30
16. Étude, Opus 10 no. 3 (excerpt), F. Chopin, 2:28
17. The Swan, Camille Saint-Saëns, 2:20
To order a copy of the Tea-Time Classics CD for $14.97 plus a $3.99 shipping and handling fee, please use the Contact Us form to let us know which CD(s) you would like to purchase, along with your email contact information and USPS mailing address. We will then send you a PayPal invoice for the sale and, once we receive notice from PayPal that you have paid for the item(s), we will ship your CD(s) to the address provided. Please note that due to prohibitively high international shipping rates, we ship only to addresses in the USA.