Returning customers will notice that we've updated our purchase system as of September, 2020. Hopefully the new process is intuitive, but for those wanting detailed instructions, the steps are posted both on our FAQ page and here below:
- Click the “Add to Cart” button on the product page.
- Click "Checkout" or “View Cart” when ready to check out.
- Fill out the required customer information.
- Click “Confirm Order” and verify that all information is correct.
- Click “Place Order” ... this transfers you to PayPal, where you provide your payment information (either a credit card or a PayPal account) and then click “Pay Now”.
- Click “Return to Merchant”.
- If you created a login account at Noteworthy Sheet Music, simply click the "Go to order history" link and then click "Downloads" to download your pdf.
- If you checked out as a guest, you will be sent an email from us with your order confirmation, a link and a password.
- Copy the password in the email and click the link to go back to the NSM website download page.
- Paste in the password and enter your email address.
- Click “Downloads” and click on the purchased PDF you wish to download.
- You have 7 days to download your PDFs; you are allowed to download 2 copies.
Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, so if for any reason you are unable to download a PDF after having paid for it, please Contact Us and we will provide download assistance as soon as possible, or we will email you a copy of the sheet music directly.