We implemented a new e-commerce system as of August 2020. Here are detailed steps on how to purchase and download our PDFs:
- Click the “Add to Cart” button on the product page.
- Click "Checkout" or “View Cart” when ready to check out.
- Fill out the required customer information.
- Click “Confirm Order” and verify that all information is correct.
- Click “Place Order” ... this transfers you to PayPal, where you provide your payment information (either a credit card or a PayPal account) and then click “Pay Now”.
- Click “Return to Merchant”.
- If you created a login account at Noteworthy Sheet Music, simply click the "Go to order history" link and then click "Downloads" to download your pdf.
- If you checked out as a guest, you will be sent an email from us with your order confirmation, a link and a password.
- Copy the password in the email and click the link to go back to the NSM website download page.
- Paste in the password and enter your email address.
- Click “Downloads” and click on the purchased PDF you wish to download.
- You have 7 days to download your PDFs; you are allowed to download 2 copies.
Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, so if for any reason you are unable to download a PDF after having paid for it, please Contact Us and we will provide download assistance as soon as possible, or we will email you a copy of the sheet music directly.
Our parts and scores have been formatted for convenient 2-sided printing on standard letter size paper (8.5" x 11"), so please select this setting on your printer for optimal results. For other size paper, you may want to use a "fit to paper" option or consult your printer manufacturer for technical advice.